Saturday, February 20, 2016

1975 KAWASAKI 900 Z1B For Sale

 Ride A Classic!
1975Z1
I’m selling my 1975 Kawasaki 900 Z1B after 41 years of letting the good times roll. Just click here to test ride my Z1B on Mulholland Hwy West to the Pacific Ocean. Buy the bike AND the complete history from the original owner — me.
Although I only paid around $2,700 in 1975, that’s more like $12,000 today. I’ve also invested thousands of dollars over the years, mostly buying new exhaust pipes and tires, and recently the frame was repainted. It is definitely not stock. It has an oil cooler and crash bars that I added in the late 70s, plus new mirrors and a new seat cover added recently. Just one owner, low miles (32K), never been down and runs like a dream! Based on comparable online listings in the U.S. I’m asking only $14,950.


Two Z1 shop manuals and original documentation included.

Kawasaki 6 Foot Motorcycle Ramp also available for $100.

You can view more videos on my CoonToonStudios YouTube channel. The video quality got better as I used better video cameras and editors. Click on any of these videos…
2010: 35 Years Old
2013: On The Road Again
2015: New GoPro experiment
2015: 40 Years Old, For Sale
2016: Canyon ride on Mulholland Hwy West to the Pacific Ocean – 4K

If you’re interested in owning this vintage bike and can pick it up in Westlake Village, CA please email me at CoonToonStudios@yahoo.com.

More details on craigslist.
Ready to Sell!
Only 32,000+ Miles!

Frame and Engine Numbers


No comments:

Post a Comment